|Job Title : Junior Auditor||Department : Local Audit Dept|
|Number of Post : 14||Salary : 18706|
|Start Date : 2015-08-05||Closing Date : 2015-08-14|
|Skill : Accounting|
|Essential Qualification :
B. Com. /Bachelors of Business Studies/ Bachelors of Business Administration from recognized University.
|Desirable Qualification :|
|1||Applicant will be assessed on the basis of Test.|
|2||Selection will be based on the merit list of test.|
Eligible candidates may apply in the required application form. Candidates are required to bring their 1 copy of resume/passport size photograph/original testimonials/certificates at the time of the test. Shortlisted/Eligible candidates for the test have to submit application fee of Rs 350/- in the form of Demand Draft in favour of "Society for Promotion of IT in Chandigarh" or Cash at the time of test.
1) The written test consisting of 100 objective type questions with multiple choice answers each carrying 1 mark and duration of the test will be of 2 hours.
2) The structure of the written test is as follows:-
|1||Language Proficiency English (vocabulary and Grammer)|
|4||Mental Ability, Reasoning & Arithmetic (10th level)|
|5||Accounts and Audit (Graduate Level)|
Detailed procedure/instructions for applying as follows:
- Candidate should apply only through the online Application form available on spicindia.com. After submission of the online application, candidate should take printout of the form and attach the photograph and Bank Draft (if any) with form and bring it along with them at the time of test.
- Any other format of application will not be entertained.
- Fill up the online application form carefully check all details filled thoroughly before submitting. This office will not be responsible for any incorrect /wrong entries filled by the candidates and he/she will be responsible for any consequences on this account.
- Every successful submission will be allotted unique Application ID printed on the application form containing the other details filled by the candidate, All future communication should be based on the application ID.
- Affix a passport size photograph at the space provided in the printed application form.
- On successful submission of online application form, candidate is required to take print (2 copies), which will have Application ID allotted online as well as other details filled by the candidate. One Copy is to be retained by the candidate and the second copy along with demand draft/cash must submitted at SPIC office at the time of test.
- In case requirement of duplicate printout of the application form, same can be accessed by the URL provided in the auto generated confirmation email.
- Shortlisted candidates will be intimated for Test through e-mail therefore candidates are requested to provide their correct e-mail Ids.
- This post is on contract basis.
In case of large number of applications, SPIC reserves the right to evaluate the resumes and call only few candidates for test. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the test
Note: Form is best compatible with Mozilla Firefox, Opera, IE7 IE8