SPIC developed modern IT labs in 10 Govt. Schools which are created by Department of Education, Chandigarh Administration. The labs will be utilized by the students of respective schools for computer education with infrastructure standing up to the latest industry standards. Every lab consists of 21 computers with latest operating system windows vista and latest software like dot net 3.5, C/C++ and encyclopedia and each lab is equipped with LCD projector and screen. Interior designing of each lab has been done by SPIC and a similar color theme has been followed in all labs.
Infrastructure Developed by SPIC
- Site preparation include flooring, painting, blinds installation, doors, cupboard, AC installation, designer fans, computer table and chairs, magnetic white board with magnetic duster.
- Structured networking with rack, patch panel and switches.
- For uninterrupted power supply installation of 3 KVA online UPS.
- Installation of computers with all latest softwares like vista premium, office 2007, .Net 2008, Encarta 2008 and server 2008 for server.
- Installation of modern teaching equipments like multimedia projector with screen.